Elder Scrolls: Morrowind Elder Scrolls: Morrowind

I like the sound of it, but as you said a lot of things are offkey. Then again this is just a practice theme. So are you planning on making a full version? Sounds like you have the right idea with this style for the theme

Phyrnna responds:

I'll do one eventually. I've got too much on my plate as is already.

Skyrim Theme Remix Skyrim Theme Remix

This version struck a cord in my soul that only Morrowind succeeds in doing. The way you remixed the theme reminds me a lot of the combat music that plays in Morrowind, which is pretty impressive, considering that one is slightly difficult to achieve in a remix.

Tough as Nails Tough as Nails

You definitely got the intention right. I instantly got nostalgic about the games. I thank you for getting me back into the mood for a skirmish or playing a singleplayer campaign in one of the C&C games.

FriendZone FriendZone

Good song

Sounds very good for a first EP, a bit messy though here and there (like in 0:57), could clean a bit. Otherwise this is brilliant. Hope to hear more from you.

Rellika - Eternion Rellika - Eternion

Awesome

When I heard the beginning, I could tell already I'm in for a good song, the piano at the beginning was great and clear, and the smoothing at 00:33 was pretty good. The beat is very good and the song in general isn't loud and makes me want to dance. Well done, I hope this will get plenty of views, as gems like this are quite hard to find

~ I'm Blue Remix ~ ~ I'm Blue Remix ~

Great

Another great remix of the classic, only problem is that it's way too short. Even with that slightly annoying thing. I just put it on loop. Downloaded

Catstuffer responds:

cool, glad you like it, I got tired of making songs after many hours and usually cap them shorter than an average length song.

Thanks for the review!

DJ Opaix - I'm Blue DJ Opaix - I'm Blue

Nice

I loved hearing I'm blue back when it was out. And you not only gave me a nostalgia attack. You also revived the song in a way. Going to put it in my mp.

ElectroLord99 responds:

awesome :D

Go K.K Rider (Trance remix) Go K.K Rider (Trance remix)

Nice

It's hard these days to find good remixes. So when I got in here I was doubtful. But now after I heard it, I'm impressed, seems that your talented in this.

VictorVicious - Missle VictorVicious - Missle

Great

Awesome beat. Really got me moving around the room. The mix of sounds ruins it a bit. Try to smooth out the sounds.

Together remix Together remix

Not bad

Sounds pretty good. Keep up the good work

davin712 responds: